Defender™ Access Hatches
Defender™ access hatches for roofs and ceilings
Easy to open single-handedly, maintenance-free and secure, each Defender™ roof access hatch boasts:
- Tailored design for roofs and ceilings
- Easy open ‘one hand’ mechanism for users on a ladder
- Defender™ sliding hatches are ergonomically easier to open and close than hinged hatches – even those assisted with struts. Wheels on the runners can be adjusted to suit variable roof pitches
- Locks easily incorporated into existing alarm systems and keying
- Robust and trafficable insulated zinc/aluminium coated steel outer lid
- Sliding hatches that won’t slam shut in the wind which eliminates maintenance associated with gas struts
- Standard sizes in stock for rapid delivery
- Custom design for special needs
Defender™ hatches are installed by certified installers to ensure they are watertight.
Match with hand grabs for safety
Hand grabs incorporated into guardrails around a hatch not only make it easier to move between the hatch and the roof but safer too – all while providing a barrier to prevent falls into the void of an open hatch.
7 year warranty
Defender™ roof hatches are incredibly tough. So tough, we back them with a 7-year on-site metropolitan warranty.